These license terms are an agreement between the software contributor and you. Please read them. They apply to the software listed in the catalogue, which includes the media on which you received it, if any.
By installing, having installed, or using the software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not install, have installed or use the software.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below.
a. Software. The software may include
– server software;
– client software that can be installed on devices and used with the server software;
– additional components that may be separately licensed; and
– any fixes, patches or updates for the software.
b. License Model. The software is licensed based on
– the number of copies of system databases that you install the software in; and
– additional components you license.
– “you” means the legal entity that has agreed to these license terms and your affiliates;
– “Affiliate” means any legal entity that owns, is owned by, or that is under common ownership with a party;
– “ownership” means more than 50% ownership;
– “client software” means the software that allows a single personal computer, workstation, terminal, handheld computer, personal digital assistant, or other electronic device (“device or devices”) to access or use the server
software or to use certain aspects of the server software when disconnected from the server; “server software” means the software that provides services or functionality on your server (your computers capable of running
the server software are “servers”);
– “system database” means the underlying database that controls your users and financial reporting units;
– “the contributor” means the person or company that supplies the software to the product catalogue on this website.
3. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS.
a. Server Software. You may install a single copy of the software to your system database.
b. Client Software. You may install an unlimited number of copies of the client software. However, you may use the client software only with the server software.
c. Additional Components. You may install an unlimited number of copies of the additional components you have licensed for your system database. You must obtain a separate license for each system database if you wish to install an additional component for multiple system databases.
4. SCOPE OF LICENSE.
The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. The contributor reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law, a separate written contract with the contributor gives
you more rights despite this limitation or if otherwise stated on the product page, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways.
You may only use the software for your internal business purposes. You may not
– work around any technical limitations in the software;
– reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
– make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
– publish the software for others to copy;
– rent, lease or lend the software; or
– use the software for commercial software hosting services.
Your rights to use the contributors software is based on this EULA and this EULA for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
5. BACKUP COPY.
You may make multiple copies of the software for backup, development and testing purposes, so long as such copies are not used in production and the development is for your internal use only. Your backup copies may be hosted by a third party on your behalf.
6. LICENSE TRANSFER.
You may transfer the software to a third party without the contributor prior written consent.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
This agreement (including the warranty below), and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.